Navigating the home selling process is not an easy one. While it may seem like Realtors simply stick a sign in the dirt and BOOM it's sold, that doesn't come close to the reality of selling a home. Below we've highlighted some research provided by the National Association of Realtors.
Highlights and drawbacks of For Sale By Owner
- Roughly 8% of home sales are For Sale By Owner (FSBO) listings
- The Typical FSBO home sold for $190,000 compared to $249,000 for agent-assisted home sales
- 35% of FSBO listings used a yard sign as their primary method of advertising
- 28% of FSBO listings were not activity marketed
- The most difficult task for FSBO sellers was GETTING THE RIGHT PRICE
On the flip-side, stats and surveys show not only…